The exclusive features of a Comandulli machine Spira
- Conveyor belt width 600mm; driven by speed variator power 1,5Kw;
- Conveyor belt driven by a stainless steel plane.
- Pneumatic holding slab pistons.
- Control board with touch-screen visualized keyboard and pneumatic adjustment placed on the frontal part of the machine.
- Main covers in stainless steel.
- Water collecting tank with lateral flows.
- Tool cooling water flowing outside the spindles and managed by manual valves.
- Initial and final rollers, length 1 m. each.
- Manual bar for large-sized slabs support.
- Control PLC with software which automatically synchronizes the spindle and piston intervention as the slab passes.
- Colour touch screen
- Possibility to set the belt speed from control panel.